Sunday, June 13, 2010

Old Pictures

These are pictures of some of the stuff I did before my mom started this blog for me.

Here is me at the BB gun range with my old cub scout den last year at our weekdne camp out:


I really liked shooting my BB gun. I was really good at it. I even earned a marksman badge, but it got lost before mom coudl but it on my vest. She says we'll wright and ask for a new one.
Here is a picture of my first pinewood derby car my dad and I made. I did really good in the race!

And here are some pictures of me getting my Maccabee medal at the awards ceremony this spring. I wroked REALLY hard to get it, and now i have to start all over on the Aleph one too!



So now you are all cot up on what we have pictures of. Now we will post pictures of me doing NEW things, because I am a Webelo now. :-)

























































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment