Saturday, July 17, 2010

Pet Care Pin #1: Visit an animal shelter. Explain the reasons why pets are in the animal shelter to your den or family.


My mom and dad and I went to the Macomb County Humane Society. The lady working there told me that they have animals that come there for all kinds of reasons. Sometimes, people's dogs or cats have too many babies. Or pets sometimes get sick and their owners can't take care of them; or they got in a fire or some other disaster and they need to be taken care of. Sometimes they are stray animals or homeless pets and they need someone to help them find them a new home. When I was there, I saw dogs and cats and bunnies and even a guinea pig! They were all hoping for a new home. I can't wait until I have my kidney transplant so that I can get a puppy. I'm going to rescue a puppy and give it a good home.

1 comment:

  1. Hi it's me hannah dovid's (from cub-scouts.) sister i just want to say hey and when are you going to post again on this blog? I always look forward to your posts so like... POST SOMETHING!

    Peace!
    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete