Sunday, June 19, 2011

Bridging to the Big Boys

It's summertime, which means I get to start writing in my blog again and guess what! I'm not a Cub Scout anymore! Three weeks ago, I bridged up to the Boy Scouts...and I got my Arrow of Light and my Aleph Medal along the way. It's quite exciting, but a little scary- mostly because I'm at a whole new level and they expect even more from me. I'm excited about finally being able to do some of the more fun and complicated things like rock climbing and more camping trips. I'll get to see even more wildlife on those trips and earn new badges! The first badges I'm working on are Art, Citizen in the Community, and Communication. So come back every week to check in on what I'm doing!

It's pretty cool to think that I'm one step closer to Eagle Scout.

Me someday:

No comments:

Post a Comment