Sunday, July 3, 2011

BSA Art Badge: Requirement 3

The first badge I wanted to do is the Art badge, because I really like doing art projects. For this one, I had to make pictures of the same thing, but use different types of art stuff to make it. I decided to make art about Pikachu, because he is my favorite Pokemon. The art I used to make Pikachu were:

Colored Pencils
Watercolors
Computer Painting
Acrylic Paint

Here is my art:

This picture is of my painting my Pikachu. But you can also see the drawing I made with colored pencils in it too.

The next thing I did was use acrylic paint, which is darker colored than watercolors are. My mom showed me how to carve a picture of Pikachu a block of soft stuff that was like styrofoam. Then, I painted black paint all over it and used that to make a Pikachu printing.

The last Pikachu art I made was with Microsoft Paint. I thought that this was the easiest type of art to do, but I liked doing the regular painting best.


No comments:

Post a Comment