Monday, June 14, 2010

Artist #5: Using a Computer, Make 6 Original Designs (1 of 2)

I made these pictures using Microsoft Paint which is really fun and which I did not know even existed until my mom and dad showed it to me today. I made three pictures but then I got bored and wanted to play Pirates of the Caribbean online.

This one is called Abstract #1. My dad said it kind of looked like a Thunderbird to him but I said that it wasn't really a picture of anything and my mom said that art about nothing is called abstract.

This is my favorite picture that I made today. It is NOT abstract. It is a picture of the planets and stars. The sun, the moon, three stars, the earth, Jupiter (the blue one), Saturn (the brown one with rings), Pluto (the little gray one), Venus (the little green one), Mars (the little pink one) and that orange thing with the red dot is a black hole, which no one has ever seen before and which isn't actually orange but black wouldn't show up in space.

This is another abstract picture that I made because my mom told me to experiment with using the shapes buttons. It is called Red Hope, because I thought that was a really cool name.
PS- My mom typed this for me because my fingers are tired from making all this art. But that's not important to the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment