Sunday, June 13, 2010

Outdoorsman #4: With a Parent, Camp Overnight with a Boy Scout Toop. Sleep in a Tent You Helped Pitch.

This is the tent that my dad and I did at the 100th anniversary of camp scouting. It was a 6-people tent but it was freezing and we accidentally brought 40 degree sleeping bags. Turned out they didn't really work at all, because it wasn't 40 degrees.



These are two animals that I got to touch. I think my favorite was the snake, because it always smiled for the camera. And I like the alligator a lot because I think he likes me.



ANd there was also a remote controlled truck derby. I kept crashing into other cars and once I hooked up onto one of hte other cars and then when they didn't let go, mine flew right over it and theirs flipped over. THen I hit another one and it flipped over and fell out of the stadium. Mine is the red one there.




THis is me with the bopper I bought. Kicking butt. They had them on sale for five dollars and if you weren't able to buy one, they had ones you could borrow.




That's me going to climb the wall. And it was being run by people in the Marine Corp. I got halfway there, until I ran out of rocks. Then I let go, but I kept on slamming into the rock on the way down.



I don't know what cannon this is.



This is everyone getting ready for the big Scout parade.




This is me riding in the parade. My dad and I rode on the trolley. It was COLD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment